Vision and Purpose
The Vision, Purpose, Values and Behaviours of the Goulburn Broken Catchment Management Authority.
Resilient landscapes, thriving communities.
Through its leadership and partnerships the Goulburn Broken CMA will improve the resilience of the Catchment's people, land, biodiversity and water resources in a rapidly changing environment.
Values and Behaviours
- Environmental Sustainability - we will passionately contribute to improving the environmental health of our catchment.
- Safety - we vigorously protect and look out for the safety and wellbeing of ourselves, our colleagues and our workers.
- Partnerships - we focus on teamwork and collaboration across our organisation to develop strategic alliances with partners and the regional community.
- Leadership - we have the courage to lead change and accept the responsibility to inspire and deliver positive change.
- Respect - we embrace diversity and treat everyone with fairness, respect, openness and honesty.
- Achievement, Excellence and Accountability - we do what we say we will do, we do it well and we take responsibility and accountability for our actions.
- Continuous learning, innovation and improvement - we are an evidence and science-based organisation and we test and challenge the status quo. We learn from our successes and failures and we are continually adapting using internal and external feedback from stakeholders and the environment. We are an agile, flexible and responsive organisation.