Regional Catchment Strategy
Thank you for your interest in the Goulburn Broken Regional Catchment Strategy 2021-27 (Goulburn Broken RCS). The strategy identifies the big-picture changes required to build the resilience of the Catchment’s land, water, biodiversity and people now and into the future.
Resilient landscapes, thriving communities.
The Goulburn Broken RCS Pledge recognises that to bring about many of these changes, everyone who lives, works or visits the catchment, and is interested in its natural resources, has a part to play if we are to achieve the strategy’s vision: resilient landscapes, thriving communities
In return for your pledge of support for the strategy’s principles and directions, we will provide you with annual updates on its implementation and provide opportunities to get involved in advocacy activities, reviews and future consultations.
- Benalla Rural City Council
- BirdLife Murray Goulburn
- Campaspe Shire Council
- Friends of the Seven Creeks
- Gecko CLaN
- Gecko CLaN Landcare Network
- Gooram Valley Landcare Group Inc.
- Goulburn Broken Catchment Management Authority
- Goulburn Murray Landcare Network
- Goulburn Murray Water
- Greater Shepparton City Council
- Greater Shepparton Lighthouse
- Hughes Creek Catchment Collaborative
- Moira Shire Council
- Mt Buller Mt Stirling Resort Management
- NVPW Landcare Group Inc.
- Parks Victoria
- Riverine Plains Inc.
- Southwest Goulburn Landcare Network
- Strathbogie Ranges Conservation Management Network
- Strathbogie Shire Council
- The Granite Creeks Project Inc.
- Trust for Nature
- Up2Us Landcare Alliance
- Upper Goulburn Landcare Network
- Warby Range Landcare Group Inc.
- Water Stewardship Asia Pacific
- Watertrust Australia Ltd