Applying for Flood Advice

Prior to applying for a planning permit with your local municipal council, flood advice can be obtained directly from the Goulburn Broken CMA by submitting a completed application form (below) with a processing fee. The Goulburn Broken CMA will provide flood advice in writing.

Please note: the fee schedule for flood advice has been updated effective from 1st July 2021. All applications submitted after this date will need to apply the new fee schedule.

2020 - 2021 Floodplain advice application form 

Links and Downloads
Link Summary Format Size
docx 119 Kb

2021-2022 Floodplain advice application form

Return to the Floodplain Management main page.