The Goulburn Broken CMA is running two free strategic planning workshops to help set your farm business up to better cope with dry and variable seasonal conditions.
The workshops are proudly hosted by the Goulburn Broken CMA, with funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare Programme.
The workshops will cover:
• What research shows we need to do to reduce the impact of variable seasons on you, your family, land and finances;
• Understanding the risk profile of your current farm business;
• Planning together so that the farm business suits you and future generations;
• What you need to know to start to shift to more resilient farm business designs;
• What steps you can take now so that your business is stronger when conditions improve.
The workshops will be delivered by Graeme Hand, from G & S Hand and Associates, who farms beef cattle near Hamilton in Victoria and has run many workshops across Australia on farm financial health checks, planned grazing and perennial pastures.
The first workshop will be in Seymour on Thursday 3rd December, 12.30-3pm. The second workshop will be in Alexandra on Friday 4th December, 9am-11.30am. Please contact Chris Burnett to register or for more information on 5797 4400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.