Board appointments - get involved
Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning is seeking promoting CMA and water authority board opportunities to talented candidates from all walks of life, including farmers, small business owners, project managers and other professionals.
If you have experience in one or more of the following disciplines, you should consider contributing your skills on a Water Corporation, Catchment Management Authority Board, or the Victorian Environmental Water Holder:
- Financial and commercial management
- Community engagement
- Land and water management
- Climate change adaptation
- Strategy and business management
- Infrastructure and project management
- Primary Production
- Public administration and governance
- Environmental or natural resources management
For more information and resources about being on a board, including roles and duties and advice on applying, visit Get on Board.
If you are interested in being contacted when board appointments become available: