Projects supported through the Goulburn Broken CMA and funded by the Australian Government, have requirements that need to be met regarding communications and publications and events.
The information below has been developed to assist you to meet these requirements. If you have any questions or uncertain about what you need to do please contact your Goulburn Broken CMA Project Manager, or Katie Warner on 0427126109.
Communications and publications
- To assist you in meeting these guidelines, templates for communication material in a Word and Powerpoint format have been developed and are provided below. Please check back to this site on a regular basis as they will be added to and updated as required.
- All communications material must be approved by the Australian Government prior to release. This includes all letters, brochures, media releases, newspaper articles or information above events or alike put on websites. Please send through material to your Goulburn Broken CMA Project Manager who will organise approval.
- There are also requirements for advising the Australian Government of any event to be run. You must advise the Goulburn Broken CMA of any upcoming media events and opportunities. This will enable the Goulburn Broken CMA to inform the Australian Government.
- A media opportunity is an event with the potential to attract coverage by the mainstream media (including television, radio, print and electronic media) and/or a media release put out by your group or organisation that highlights an announcement, milestone, outcome or event relating to Australian Government funding.
- Advice must be received at least one month prior to the event, and any changes to the event must be communicated to the Goulburn Broken CMA as soon as possible. Please advise your Goulburn Broken CMA Project Manager of events as soon as possible.
Templates to assist you to with communicating your event or project – note that completed documents must be approved by the Australian Government prior to distribution. If you are not sure which template to use, please speak to your Goulburn Broken CMA project manager.